Monday, October 27, 2008

Princess Leia and Yoda


Tonight is the Fall Festival at Jane Phillips Elementary. Princess Leia and Yoda are going to make an appearance but Luke Skywalker will be noticeably absent from their entourage. He is having phase two of whatever has plagued our family since two Sundays ago. I am very sympathetic because 7Up, saltine crackers, and pepto-bismol have been my three best friends today. Hopefully, by Friday all will be well again just in time for everyone to chow down Aunt Dawn's chili and give themselves a tummyache the old-fashioned way -- from eating too much Halloween candy.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

umm...yes...that is priceless and awesome! she is so cute as yoda!

sorry luke skywalker is back under the weather. no fun!

oh yeah, i was going to inform you that apparently we look exactly alike according to gage (a youth at church). he walked up to me and said "hi mrs settle" I said I am not mrs. settle, silly (i thought he was kidding because i see him ALL the time). Anyway, I then said, " I am Jeff's wife Gage, Courtney Berg." Him: you are? Oh I thought you were Mrs. Settle. Me: We don't look alike really and you see me EVERY wednesday. Him: "well I think you look exactly alike and it is hard to tell you apart. I am sorry"

I was trying not to laugh in his face. He was so sincere, but it was just hysterical to me that all this time he had NO idea who I was. Oh well. I am glad he picked you! :)

Marci said...

Awesome costumes and sorry poor Jack is sick. I hope he feels better soon!